Software Testing Tutorial
Software Testing Tutorial
In this course you will learn basic Software Testing skills and concepts one by one. You will learn all testing concepts by Real Life Example so that you can relate and understand. Our Software testing tutorial includes all topics of Software testing such as Black Box Testing, White Box Testing and Gray Box Testing. We have also cover Levels such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Alpha Testing, Beta Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Non-Functional testing, Security Testing, Portability Testing.
Refer the tutorials sequentially one after the other so you can’t miss anything
What is Software Testing ?
Software testing is the process of finding defects in the developed product. It also checks whether the real outcomes can match the results we are expecting, as well as aids in the identification of defects, missing requirements, or gaps which are the part of software requirements. We also ensure that the Software is Defect or Bug free in order to produce a Quality product.
In Software Testing, we check the below requirements to ensure the product quality .
Software testing provides an independent view and objective of the software and gives surety of fitness of the software. It involves testing of all components under the required services to confirm that whether it is satisfying the specified requirements or not. The process is also providing the client with information about the quality of the software.
Testing is mandatory because it will be a horrible situation if the software fails any of time due to lack of testing. Properly tested software product ensures reliability, security and high performance which further results in time saving, cost-effectiveness and customer satisfaction. So, without testing; software can’t be deployed to the customer.
What are the benefits of Software Testing?
Below are the benefits of using software testing:
- Cost-Effective:It is one of the most important advantages of software testing. Testing any IT project on time helps you to save your money for the long term. In case if the bugs caught in the earlier phase of software testing, it costs less to fix and save time and money at the end.
- Product quality:It is an essential requirement of any software product. Testing ensures a quality product is delivered to customers.
- Security:It is the most vulnerable and sensitive part of software testing. People are looking for trusted products which secure their privacy. If product is not secure then hackers can access user data. So Security testing helps in removing risks and problems earlier.
- Customer Satisfaction:The main aim of any product is to give satisfaction to their end customers. UI/UX Testing ensures the best user experience and accessibility to the end user.
Types of Software Testing
Basically Testing is classified in three categories:
A Short Summary of Software Testing:
- Software testing is an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results and also to ensure that the software system is Defect free.
- Software Testing is important because software defects could be dangerous if they encountered by the end user.
- Software Testing ensure the Reliability, Scalability, Portability, Re-usability and Usability of Product.
- Software Testing is classified in three categories: Functional, Non- Functional and Maintenance.
Share this Page